Messages of love tend to sound cheesy until you take a moment to actually feel them. Then you remember why all the wisest sages and the greatest poets wrote of love so tirelessly.
I think it’s possible to use this worksheet as a gateway to loving a person, from the parts to the whole. Especially if that person is yourself!
- Don’t forget to include fictional characters you love!
- Feel free to include people you don’t know personally.
- When you’ve made your list of people you love, cut it up, stick a name at the top of a blank page, and write about your love for that person.
- Refer to this worksheet when you want to create a character you love, even if it’s your antagonist.
- How can you use this worksheet to brainstorm more self-love?