Writing is an excellent excuse to explore the worlds. We’ve already looked at the moon, and now it’s time to gaze upon the stars.
Some ideas for this writing worksheet…
- Fill in the constellations for your hemisphere. The pink band is to note the months. Here are some very nice Earth star maps you can use as reference.
- If you can, go outside and look for the constellations. If you live in an area with too much light pollution, you can try an app like Star Walk instead.
- Experiment with creating your own constellation shapes by connecting the stars with different lines.
- Create your own constellations.
- Draw in some former constellations.
- Choose a constellation and study the myths surrounding it.
- Write your own myth for a constellation.
- Invent a completely new star map for your story world, complete with a creation story.
Follow my #writingjournalchallenge on Instagram.