A beautiful ebook to guide you through
the meandering terrain of your imagination.
I don’t want to feed you a false sense of urgency, or to make you feel bad because you’re not in on a secret. Do I think that the world would be a better place if we all heeded the advice in this ebook, and completed all of the exercises with ludic diligence? Yes, of course. But I understand that it may not be at the top of your agenda to learn to use your imagination to:
- develop empathy to become a better person & a better writer,
- overcome social media envy,
- turn boring chores into mental playdates,
- do impossible things,
- give yourself opportunities you never had,
- deal with difficult times,
- solve problems while you sleep,
- & daydream with greater efficiency!
Still, I think you should tuck this ebook away in your mind palace just in case you need it later…
Intermingled in the ebook are these inspirational posters that you can print out and hang on your wall…
Have any friends or followers who would enjoy this ebook?
Please let them know!