The Fool’s Journey for Busy Writers
The Fool’s Journey is the archetypal story told by the Major Arcana of the Tarot. As a writer, the Fool’s Journey can help you:
- Pinpoint the emotions your character should be feeling at each story stage,
- Find the next step for a character stuck at a particular stage,
- Create conflict appropriate to each story stage,
- Access archetypal images and symbols to add depth to your story,
- Troubleshoot problems caused by your character skipping a vital story stage,
- Assess your own progress as a writer.
The Fool’s Journey for Busy Writers is a 40-page ebook which you can dip into when you feel your story needs some spiritual guidance.
- The Fool’s Journey
- What is The Fool’s Journey?
- Joseph Campbell on the Major Arcana
- Hajo Banzhaf on The Fool’s Journey
- The Fool’s Journey & The Hero’s Journey
- How to Use The Fool’s Journey
- Quick Troubleshooting
- The Cards
- The Fool
- The Magician
- The High Priestess
- The Empress
- The Emperor
- The Hierophant
- The Lovers
- The Chariot
- The Hermit
- The Wheel of Fortune
- The Hanged Man
- The Devil
- The Tower
- The Star
- The Moon
- The Sun
- The World
- The Shape of Things to Come
- Story Overview
- Current Card
This digital download includes 1 PDF file which you can view using any PDF-reading software, your browser, or your mobile device.
Your ebook will be available for instant download as soon as you complete checkout.
Please note: this ebook is a reformatted and slightly expanded version of this two-part blog series. If you’re enrolled in a Lady Writers League course, you will find the ebook in the Library. It is no longer available as a separate download.