Reading lists are my favourite kind of to-do list! Here’s a simple worksheet for your writing journal where you can note down the books in your TBR pile, and envision the books you’re going to write.
- Fill in this worksheet for your weekly, monthly, seasonal, or yearly reading.
- Draw the cover, print out a tiny image, or just write in the titles.
- You can use each book for a book list, instead of just a single book.
- What are some stories you need to tell?
- You can also use the “to be written” section for books you wish existed.
- The “book list” might come in handy for remembering library books that you have checked out.
- There are several different styles for this worksheet – download the PDF to see them!