This page left intentionally blank.
- Keep this worksheet in your journal for a rainy day.
- When you encounter a day when nothing goes right, take out your journal before you go to bed, and write an account of your day as if everything went swimmingly.
- Have a good night’s rest.
- In the morning, fill in the “best day” with an ideal day you’ve experienced or want to experience.
- Reread your days and feel good!
- Use the sidebar to brainstorm the components of a good day, so you can have more of them.
- List ways to nip bad days in the bud, so you get better at controlling your mood, your day, and thereby your destiny-ation.
You may also like to…
- Plan your dream writing retreat.
- Make writing part of your morning routine.
- Leave your comfort zone.
- Make memoirs.
NEW WORKSHEETS IN YOUR INBOX
Last week’s worksheet: The Sun…