XOXO Planner (PDF)
This is a really simple little project planner that helps you see:
- How your deadlines are spread across a month – so you don’t overbook or outpace yourself.
- How many days it takes you to complete a project – so you can get better at allocating time to projects.
- How good you are at meeting deadlines – so you learn to use deadlines to your advantage.
- How good you are at finishing projects – so you slowly get better at taking on projects you’ll complete.
- How good you are at setting deadlines – the work expands to fill the available time, so set deadlines!
Here’s how it works:
- Write down the name of the task, project or goal you want to complete.
- Mark the deadline for the project with an O.
- Mark any day you work on the task/project/goal with a /.
- Mark any day you finish your task/project/goal with an X.
- You might also like to cross out days as they pass, so you know where you are in the month.
- When the month is over, or you fill up the worksheet, you might like to go through and use different colours to highlight:
- Deadlines you made.
- Deadlines you missed.
- Unfinished projects.