This year’s worksheets focus on guiding you to use your writing journal for practice and study.
Although they’re aimed primarily at writers, I’ve endeavoured to make them useful to travel journallers, planners, bullet journallers, daily journallers and memoirists also.
As such, you can print the pages in their original A4 format, shrunk 50% to A5 size, or folded to fit into a regular traveler’s notebook (11cm x 21cm).
Most worksheets are laid out in three columns, with prompts on the left, writing space in the centre, and a “sidebar” for extra reflection on the right.
Because of this, if you’re using a traveler’s notebook-style binding system, you can create signatures without worrying too much about aligning facing pages.
Challenge yourself to writing in your journal every week as new worksheets are posted. You can use the hashtag #writingjournalchallenge on Instagram to share your completed worksheets.
How to Fill Out Your Worksheets
- You can fill out these worksheets on a touch screen device using an app like Notability. You can then print them out if you choose.
- You can use an app like Mac Preview or Adobe Reader to fill out the worksheets on your computer.
- You can copy out the questions/prompts into your journal as you answer them.
- You can print out the worksheet and place them under a journal page if you would like to copy the layout, but use the worksheet over and over again.
- You can print out and cut up your worksheet and paste the questions into your journal if you feel you need more room to write.
- Blank Page Blueprint
- The Page of Things Left Behind
- Past-Present-Future-Ideal Mandala
- The Moon
- Things I’ve Learned
- People Watching
- Found Flora
- An Alternative Point of View
- Stream of Consciousness
- Preptober Schedule
- A Novel Idea
- The World at Large
- The Prequel & the Sequel
- Clear Your Path
- Word Crawl
- Page 1
- Painting with Words
- Tarot Story Building
- The Shadow
- Comfort Zone
- Your Heart
- Drawing Parallels
- 5 -Minute Freewrite
- The Stars
- In imitation
- Cut Up
- Things I Love About People
- The Sun
- Best Day
- Coming next Wednesday…